Wayfair asked me to pick my top 6 products from their site, so here are 6 products that I think make great additions to a craft space (some of which I have already!)
1. This shelf unit is perfect for arranging craft suppliers, and the industrial finish tones down bright colours and patterns. I store my odds and ends in jars and boxes then put the prettier looking reels and books on show.
2. There’s nothing more important in a craft room than natural light, so the addition of a mirror is both decorative and practical. I love how the simple shape makes it unfussy and easy to style.
3. There’s something I inexplicably love about artichokes and this tea light holder is perfect to accessorise my desk in on-trend green.
4. Good lighting is so essential for a craft space especially, and this spotlight table lamp makes a statement without taking up too much space on my desk. The cream and copper is trend-led but classic.
5. This throw is an easy finishing touch to scandi style interiors and can provide some much needed softness and homeliness to a work space. Store in a wicker basket for a cosy, relaxed feel.
6. I love the understated Scandi style of this peg board. It would be perfect to hang ribbon reels and scissors for easy access when sewing.