When I made my last (and first) dress in Cotton & Steel rayon, it made me really want to make a second with some flouncy sleeves since it had such great movement. I wanted the fabric for this one to be floral and feminine to an extent, but I think the navy avoids it looking overly girly.
The sewing for this was relatively straightforward since I’ve made two Martha dresses already (by Tilly and the Buttons). I ended up sewing it in two evenings, so probably 6 hours which is pretty quick for me.
I chose to bind the collar and sleeves in coral pink bias binding which makes it feel a bit more finished. The binding was linen which actually helped to add some structure to the rayon which is particularly effective on the sleeves.