After sewing two swooshy Martha dresses from the Les Fleurs rayon, I thought it would be the perfect fabric for a Spring blouse. I bought a remnant of it in light blue and decided to try and squeeze the M7542 out of one metre. This pattern has several sleeve variations but I went with my own custom version, just out of a straight piece of fabric ruched at the top.
As the fabric doesn’t really have much give, I went for buttons down the back, which ended up nicely bringing out the coral colour of the flowers.
Although I managed to squeeze the top out of just one metre, it meant that the sleeves aren’t quite as puffy as I would have liked. I’d love to try this pattern again and go for more statement sleeves.
One thought on “Les Fleurs McCall’s puff sleeved top ”
WONDERFUL WORK YOU’VE DONE!